Wednesday, February 4, 2015

She had the world

Afternoon everyone

Lovely day here in Bahrain and I am sat in my craft room with all the doors open, we just have a cool breeze today, wondeful.

Today I have a canvas to show you, I have been doing the She Art Workshops by Christy Tomlinson and I am loving it.





My canvas I did this morning which is inspired by her guest designer Junelle Jacobson, I love the fact that this has lots of dimension to it. The dress is made of rolled up paper and modge podge onto the canvas, I also added the lace, as you all know I love a bit of lace and thought the effect was very good .
A light coat of paint wash on the skirt a bit of doodling, stenciling and stamping on the canvas,hey presto we are finished, oh a couple of hearts in red to make it pop and a sentiment which reads She had the whole world at her finger tips and at the bottom Superstar.

Cannot wait to start my next one which is with Polymer Clay ohhh how exciting.

That's all for now and have a lovely day everyone.


Pin It

15 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, another wonderful canvas. Looks like you are having lots of fun, enjoy.

Margreet said...

What an awesome canvas Linda...love it!
xxx Margreet

Creations by Shirl said...

Beautifully done Linda! love your natural talents and the way you did her dress.....

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! I LOve your creation Linda..
The dimension is awesome! Can't wait to see what you make with Polymer Clay.
Chrissyxx
I have all doors and windows closed!
It's cold here in the UK.

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Linda! :) Ooh, your blog is looking sooo pretty, and your creations, as always, are just wonderful! I love this little girlie with her pleated paper skirt! She must have been such fun to create! xoxo Paulette

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is gorgeous Linda ! Love the skirt... and the hair ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, "WOW" is all I can say :0))) Hugs Pops x

*Vicki* said...

This is really amazing Linda! Love that hair first of all! :) The texture and dimension of her dress look stunning! Beautiful canvas work!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, I hope you are keeping well, what a stunning card I love the skirt and your whole design is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

pinky said...

Linda you have such a talent when it comes to these canvasses! This one is truly amazing and I love how excited you are about the next one!!

bumblebee creations said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Love it!

Leanne said...

Glad to be back to see a beautifully designed canvas. Hope all is well in BAH.

bumblebee creations said...

I absolutely LOVE this canvas!!

bumblebee creations said...

Missing your lovely posts....hurry back!!

bumblebee creations said...

Hello Linda!! I hope everything is going ok....as it looks like you havent posted in a pretty long time.....miss seeing your inspiration!! Take Care!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online