Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Back from a year away

Hi Everyone

It's been a long time since I posted wow a year, time goes fast, I have been busy going to UK alot with my hubby Brain who has not been well at all and when permitting teaching class's at my local craft store.

Brain's cancer has spread much more now it has gone into his bones, he has started Radiionuclide therpy so was radio active for a little while, the treatment went well but he does have certain side effects plus he gets very very tired.

On the up side we are staying very positive and he has now gone back to work as that keeps him going, you cannot keep him down at all and he feels happy about that. 

He has treatment every 3 months for a year so back and forth to UK
I cannot see him in hospital as no one is allowed in his room because of the radiation so I have to do a little shop for 5 days keeps my mind off worrying ( well for a little time anyways).

Craft side

I have done quiet a few different things, journals, knitting, canvases, painting and making books. I will posts when I can but first I must download from my iphone as all my work is on there.
I will try and get a post up by the weekend.

I am now going to visit your blogs and see what you have all been up to.

Thanks for all the messages I have been receiving it warms my heart to know so many people care. 

Have a great day all.



Pin It

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely to see you back in blogland. Have been thinking about you. Hope that hubby's treatment will work for him. Sending hugs. anesha

Margreet said...

Glad to hear again from you Linda...all best wishes for Brian (and for you too).
xxx Margreet

Ali said...

Lovely to see you posting, hope your hubby treatment works - looking forward to seeing what you have been making :-) hugs xx

Vicki said...

Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I have always enjoyed your lovely creations when I see them on FB. Keeping Brian and you in my thoughts and prayers.

Tanya said...

Welcome back Linda - blogland has missed you! Sending lots of love and best wishes to you and your husband for a full recovery, very soon :)

Big hugs

Tanya xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh, Linda, I am so sorry to hear that the cancer has spread and that you and Brian are going through so much. Praying for you both!! HUGS!

bumblebee creations said...

awe....I am so sad to hear your husband is still not well....will be praying for you both! I am so excited to see you back-have truly missed your spectacular posts!!! Can;t wait to see what you have been doing!! Would love to hear more about your classes you have been doing too!! Take care!!

*Vicki* said...

Wonderful to hear from you Linda! Wishing all the best for you and Brian!! Sending hugs!! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda it is so lovely to see you back with us again, I am however, so sorry to hear about Brian, I pray that the therapy works and beats this awful disease. It will be great to see some of what you have been working on while away, take care
hugs
lorraine x

Leanne said...

Sorry to learn about your husband.
HOPE (Have Only Positive Expectations) & things will get better.
Best wishes & prayers.

bumblebee creations said...

Thinking of you and your husband, hoping and praying for things to be better! Miss seeing your creations! : )

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online