Sunday, January 4, 2009

ATC'S,Cards,Blog Candy Websites

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you had a good one as we did with our friends, this is their last week and it will be a month they have been staying with us and we have enjoyed every moment of it, we will be sad to see them go.
We have some exiting news as our son proposed to his girlfriend on New Years Eve and she said yes, hurray. They plan to get married in September of this year and hubby will be starting his diet soon (so he says) lol.
I made my first ever ATC's for a swap at Cropstop, great web site forum hosted by Haylie-Jo
and she has a great store with lots of wonderful crafting goodies.


I used left over paper a bit of bronze embbosing powder, some decorative leafs I had knocking about from another project and lastly ribbons and jewels from my christmas crackers.


Have a great New Year and all the best for 2009 and hope you have lots of creative crafting times.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online