Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Card

Baby Card
Hi everyone, Hope your all having a good day, as I am here, I went on a shopping trip again today as it’s the last few days of my friends stay and went out to buy last minute things with her, then off for lunch at La Chocolate and even took chocolate cakes home as we were too full after the first course to eat them, yummy.
So to the card I am back on the baby cards as I have to get them finished by 3 April as we go to Cyprus then, we are going for a month and shall have the grandchildren there as well, only for 2 weeks though.
Off to look at your creations now, oh by the way if you have been emailing me I am not ignoring you I cannot access my hotmail account and I have no idea why, I hope to get it sorted soon.
Thank you for popping by my place and I will see you soon.






10 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is beautiful! I love baby cards.

Junie said...

This card is just wonderful - you have grandchildren - you dont look old enough!!! hmmm any chocolate cake left

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is so cute Linda and the embossed background looks fabulous, love the little safety pin inside, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Sally said...

Love your baby cards. This one is beautiful. Did you emboss the balloons? I could go for a piecr of chocolate cake.

Stef H said...

WOW Linda! This is beautiful. I love that embossed background and those balloons look wonderful. It's all so perfect!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card love the layout and the embossing. Wow a whole month in Cyprus you will enjoy yourselves a whole lot.

Lorraine x

Paula said...

What a beautiful baby card love the embossing and the inside is lovely.
Paula xxxx

CraftyC said...

A very sweet card!
Clairex

Carol said...

Beautiful card

Enjoy Cyprus - i am envious we stayed a t Coral Bay last year and all had a great time!!

TC

craft mad Jenny said...

so gorgeous,

jenny

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online