Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wedding Card

Wedding Card

Good morning everyone, well our weekend is over here (we have Friday and Saturday weekend) and before I know it Thursday will be here and I will be flying off to Cyprus for a month and I still have nine more wedding cards to make for my friends shop, exam to finish agggg and more tomatoes to find a home for as they are all ripening at the same time, looks like tomato sauce is on the menu tomorrow.

My card for today is one of the wedding cards I made last night I just love the shimmer paper and the centre piece is a heart of roses with shimmer sequins and a bow, finely to finish a silver heart.
I also did the inside and a tag to match but forgot to take the picture and when I went to do this my battery has died on my camera, I hope you like it?.
Well that’s all for now as a busy day is calling and I still have to make a going away card for a friend who is leaving the island and going back to the UK, we are all going out for a meal tonight to say good bye so I better get my skates on lol.
Thank you all for popping by my place and will catch up with you later, have a really good day.



4 comments:

Stef H said...

Hi Linda! Seems like ages since I've seen you. First, love your new picture! You're beautiful!!!!
Next, no wedding card posted. Homemade tomato sauce - wow yummy AND Cyprus! WOW! You must tell us all about it!

Your other cards are also stunning. I like the girl on the mushroom and the red that you used; the male card is wonderful too. Time images are always good for male cards!

Anyway, I've missed you and hope you are well - as I can really see you are.

Much hugs,

LINDA said...

WOW!!!! This is just Beautiful!!! Very lovely work...
Hugs Linda

Crafty Cards said...

Hi Linda, love the cards - have a fab time in Cyprus - think of us here in the cold!
Sheonagh x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

beautiful,pretty but classy and fabulous texture. janex

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online