Sunday, March 8, 2009

Challenge and Messy Rabbit

Challenge and Messy Rabbit Stamp today.
Hello to everyone, I made this card for a friends Birthday and the stamp is Messy Rabbit. I have entered it into the Charisma Card Challenge with the theme of pretty and I think this fits it ok.
I shall be back later to check out your blogs as I have to get ready to go out, as we are dining out tonight, now where did I put that polyfiller hummm. Have a good day all and that for popping by, see you later.



The Inside



6 comments:

Stef H said...

It's definitely a WINNER!!!! I love it. My favorite of yours - so far!

Enjoy your dinner out!

Junie said...

Ahh you are the proud owner of a Messy Bunny !!!! I do love your card Linda !!! I dont have any Messy Bunny but hmmmmm HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this card its a gorgeous colour and layout and of course Messy Rabbit who looks very sweet.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Just fabulous Linda. One of my favourite colour combos and it suits messy rabbit perfectly. Absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Sally said...

Excellent card. I just love these images. They are just too cute.

Vee said...

Gorgeous card and I love this image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Charisma this week.

xx Vee

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online