Monday, March 29, 2010

Daisy May Challenge

Hi there everyone and today we see a new challenge at Cute Daisy May , but first, last weeks challenge and we had a lot of beautiful creations, you certainly did us proud and thank you for sharing them with us.

Onto this weeks and the challenge is, one for the boys, I made this card for my brother who loves to fish but never catches a thing, well a tiddler now and then lol.


I used the image from sheet 102 you can find Here it was coloured with water colours and the paper was Bo Bunny and distressed with Tim Holtz.

We'd love to see what you do! remember you don't have to have a Daisy May image but we’d love to see what you can do with Linnie’s images if you have some, but if you don’t anything that has got to do boys will be fine.
I shall be back later to enter some challenges.
Hugs
Linda

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda I loved this when I saw it in the DT selection I love these boy images of Linnie's and you have done such a lovely job with this one the colours are great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria Matter said...

Linda, this is wonderful!!! I love your coloring and the papers are so rich, a PERFECT masculine card!!!
Blessings, Maria

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Linda.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

This is just so perfect dear, wonderful colours
Hugs Jacqui xx

Junie said...

Such a cute card Linda !!! I love the orange and brown theme !! The little boy is such a cutie !! HUGS TO YOU

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

Love your blog I am a new flower...Thanks for hopping with us this week with Scrapper Delight!! Xoxo Niki_Ray

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online