Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Polly Crafts DT Call

Hi All I have another card for you, this one I created for Polly Craft as they are having a DT call as they are extending their little Pollycraft family.

They give you a choice of two images to work with and I went with Codi, she’s so cute and looks like a groove chick to me, you have until the 26th March to get your entry in.


I followed the papers through to the inside as you know I love doing the insides too.




I have entered it into the following challenges and I hope this was ok since it was a DT call.

One Stop Craft - Let it Shine

Papertake - Sketch

Creative Card Crew - Going Dotty


All for now and I shall see you all later, thanks for popping by my place again as I love to see you and do appriciate your comments.



Linda

13 comments:

Spyder said...

Yay! a real groove chick if you ask me!!
Talking about 'stamps' I've suddenly realised your goodies went off with no stamped images and a couple of other things have turned up here when they should've been sent off to you too. So expect another goodie bag soon!!
((Lyn))

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous! What fabulous detail and I love that ickle butterfly! Lovely. Kim

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

Lisa Jane said...

Lovely card , great image coloured so well
Lisa ;)

Mandy said...

A beautiful card..Love the image and the papers..Good luck with the DT call...
Mandy xx

Debbie said...

Such a pretty card, I love the sweet iamge and the ute butterfly detail. Good luck with the DT call!
Hugs
Debbie x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so lovely inside and out. She is a real groovey girl. janex

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What a pretty card with your coloring and adorable image!! I love this!! Good luck with the DT sweetie!! HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Linda this is just one fabulous card I adore your design and the colours and I love what you have done with Codi good luck in the DT call.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Junie said...

What a beautiful card Linda !!! I love your colouring and I always love the way you finish off your cards on the inside .. makes it much more special !! HUGS TO YOU

Stef H said...

oh yeah! i'm with you on the "groovy". totally groovy!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, great image. Anesha

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening again hunny what a fabulous card, thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week Linda x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online