Monday, March 8, 2010

Few challenges and some GDT news

Hi Everyone and I hope your all having a good day and the sun is shining at your place, I have had no time to blog this week or get round your blogs to see your creations but hubby is feeling a wee bit better today so I hope to do the rounds and catch up with all my blogging friends in the next couple of days.To start this Monday morning, we begin with Cute Daisy May and their is a new challenge posted, thank you to all who took part in last weeks challenge, we loved going round your blogs and there was some amazing entries ladies.

This week our lovely DT member Max came up with the theme of Mothers Day and I decided to have my sentiment saying Just For You with Daisy holding some flowers and has it happens Cupcake Craft is looking for flowers in their challenge.
Totally Paper Crafts challenge also happens to be Mothers Day and Simon Says Stamp is also Mothers Day /Girly and Girly is also the theme for Stamp Something so I have entered my card into these challenges too.

I shall add the sentiment at later to the inside.


So we'd love to see what you do - please come and play. Each week a winner will receive free images of their choice from Linnie.

I now have two pieces of news the first is Ann over at Crafty Ann’s as asked me to be a guest designer for the month of March and I just jumped at the chance to work with Ann’s lovely images I am also so honoured to be working with such talented DT ladies.

Second piece of news I won a challenge over at Susie’s and Vikki’s Christmas Club Challenge and they asked me to be a guest designer for their next challenge on Saturday and of course I jumped at the chance to say yes to this too, as these two very talented ladies inspire me all the time and I feel so honoured they picked me.

Thank you for popping by my place I do appreciate it and I do look forward to reading your comments and I will be round to comment on your blogs as soon as I can.
Hugs


Linda

11 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Linda

this is a lovely card, sweet image, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts this week

Joey.x

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning card. i just love her bonnet!!

woooo hoooo on the GD spots. your work is always so awesome and everyone would love to showcase it. such beautiful talent.

nice to hear brian is feeling a bit better. still in my prayers.

Lori said...

Gorgeous Card, and you totally deserved the GDT spot, your card rocked!!!!

Sue said...

Hi Linda
aww gorgeous card she is cute, luv the layou, great papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so pretty ! Love the beautiful papers and the flowers are gorgeous ! Smiles from Catherine

DeeDee said...

Your card is beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Hugs from Germany,
Diana

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is adorable!!! I love that image!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris & the DT

Donna said...

Super sweet little card, gorgeous choice of papers and colours and a fab image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Rleen said...

Aloha Linda,
CONGRATS on all the GDT position.
WOW! Your card is gorgeous as always. I love the cute image and the flowers. You did a fabulous job!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Arlene

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, such beautiful colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online