Saturday, September 1, 2012

Catch The Bug

Good Afternoon all

I am sat here having tea and cake and thinking I have so many DT cards to do today but I'll just have another slice of cake as I need the energy, then I remember I have not post my card and It's Saturday so that means their is a new challenge over at Catch the Bug, so get off your ass and post it Linda.


 This time it's Anything Goes so it's your choice you can do anything you like, I decided to do a Baby card for a little girl.




The image is called Giraffe Heart 2 and you can find him HERE she's so cute, I coloured her with copic you can find more of these beautiful images over at the Bug Store

Inside to match




Thanks fopr popping in to see me today, I must get on now as I have lots to do and shall see you all later.

Don't forget to enter my Birthday Candy HERE.






Pin It

13 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

love that everything is pink a licious.... So cute!
TFS- enjoy your lovely weekend!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the cute image.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is adorable!! I just love all of the pink colors! :) Enjoy your weekend! HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda this is absolutely gorgeous also cute and adorable, the image, colours and design are totally FAB.
Hugs
lorraine x

Nikbee said...

A pretty card and such a cute image.
Nikki x

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Linda ! I love the cute image and the big corner ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Nannieflash said...

Oh Linda I love that giraffe, and your colour choice is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Linda this is just beautiful. All the elements work so perfectly together. Wishing you a fab Sunday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}

Shawna said...

What a precious card Linda! That giraffe is just adorable and is just so perfect for a baby girl card. Wonderful job!

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! Love all the shades of pink!

bumblebee creations said...

this is such a gorgeous card-and what a lovely image-gonna have to go check it out!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is the sweetest! Love the wonderful coloring, design and coloring choices. Such a precious card for a baby girl.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online