Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Release At Bugaboo Store

Hi All

I am late posting as my internert went down again aggg, just drives me nuts and blogger playing up again agggg, anyway I am here now with the new release image from Bugaboo store.

One of our most popular collections in the  Bugaboo Stamps store is Make It Snappy and this one is fantastic and really spooky, just perfect for Halloween.


The image is coloured with copic and the lamp post key is from a tim holtz die and a bit of bling in the corners.


Thanks for popping into my place today I do appreciate your comments and love to see you all.






Pin It

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Spooky cute card Linda! Aww sorry to hear you haven't issues with the computer and blogger. Hope you get it resolved soon....
TFS - hope your day was awesome inspite of a few little concerns...

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great spooky card!

Catherine said...

This is such a cool card Linda ! Love the papers you have chosen and the embellies too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Oh this is such a fun creation Linda!! I just love Halloween with the colors and this is so fun with your papers and design!! LOVE IT!! ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online