Friday, May 8, 2009

Card for a friend and a new unit

Card for a friend and a new unit

Good evening ladies and any gents lurking.

Don’t you just hate grocery shopping! Especially when you leave your list at home and you have to rely on the old grey cells, so needless to say I forgot half of it, maybe that could be because I went to the craft shop first to pick up my new unit which will hold my 12x12 papers and my wooden stamps, so pleased with it happy! happy! happy! and with a big smile on my face. The down side is I have to go grocery shopping again lol but I will try to avoid the craft shop ummmmmmmm ok ok I hear you, heres a picture of my new purchase.





On to my card for tonight, this is one I did for my good friend in the UK who sends me little parcels now and then of craft goodies, since she can not get Bo Bunny I send her little parcels too, today I got her some beautiful unmounted swirls stamps (I know she has been looking for these) and some charms as a little surprise.
I made this card to go with them Bo Bunny paper of course, K and Co ribbon (which is more Pink than it shows on the picture) and jewels and the flowers came from Cyprus. I printed the verse on the computer, also used my nessties, I hope she will like it.


Thank you for popping by my place again, I do appreciate your comments, have a good day or night wherever you are.

13 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I am so jealous for that awesome storage unit! It really looks great! Love the card!

Sandy said...

OH, I am so jealous! I have been wanting a unit like yours for my beads but I have to stick to shoe boxes.

Stef H said...

I'm with Jackie.... I'm so jealous of that fabulous storage unit. And the card is fabulous. You are a wonderful friend.

I dedicated a card to you on my blog.

Hugs,

Enfys said...

Lovely card Linda, and lovely storage unit too (note to self, jealousy is not a nice trait to have.....)
hugs
En x

LINDA said...

What an awesome unit.. and a very lovely card..
Hugs, Linda

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Linda, i had to smile at you leaving your shopping list at home, im glad im not the only one who does that. I blame it on my age, and having too much to think about! i am loving your new cabinet, looks fabulous, have fun organizing all your papers. Hope you have a fabulous weekend, hugs Linda x

Linda said...

How did you get it into the house without Brian spotting it!!!!!

The card is lovely and I am sure your friend will love it too.

Crafty Cards said...

It is a great unit but I am thinking you might have been better to buy 2!
Love the card
Sxx

Sally said...

Fantastic card and I am so jealous of your storage unit. It is the perfect solution for storing paper and stamps.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Linda

Ann x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda.

Hugs Riet.x

Linnie said...

oooo i looove the new unit i want one lol
loove the card
luv
linniiexxx

Sandra said...

Hi...beautiful card,and great storage unit,
Have a lovely weekend,
Take care
San x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online