Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Challenges

Stamping Chick and Incy Wincy Challenges




Good afternoon ladies and gents, hope your all having a good day, my day started with a parcel but not the crafting kind I might add but my next lot of study materials for the second half. Well I took one look at the endless books and dvd’s I have to get my brain round that I decided to file them under Will Look Tomorrow lol.



I decided to have a craft morning instead and went with a theme from Stamping Chick, which is Blue and Brown, and Incy Wincy which is, you must have a present on your card so this card fits both challenges.





I used Shabby Princess papers, Bo Bunny ribbon and gems, the images are from Clare Curds Signature Range, the sentiment is from my new Whiff of Joy Summer Collection and I coloured them with a mixture of Copic pens and watercolours.








The Inside I used a Sakura gel pen on the presents and finally layered each section up, I was quiet pleased with the result what do you think?
Much better than looking at books that will most probably do my head in lol, I shall have that pleasure tomorrow, that’s all for now my lovelies and off to do some blog hopping before dinner needs preparing.


12 comments:

Beckie said...

Great card, I love the way you have mixed all the dots!
Thanks for joining in the CCSR challenge!

DonnaMundinger said...

fabulous Linda! Great layout and I love all the dots! Hugs, D

Stef H said...

I so love these colors and that image is super. I just love how you do the insides too!

Hugs,

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is fabby love that ilmage and those colours they work realy well.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Ellibelle said...

This is wonderful. I love the image and the color combo.

Unknown said...

Every where I go I am seeing chocolate and blue and I am lovin it! Great job! Thanks for the compliment to Sam. I showed him what everyone was saying about his image and he was beaming!

Roberta

linnes said...

Hi Linda, thanks for the comment on my blog!
Your card is lovely, the blue and brown together is wow.

LINDA said...

Beautiful card...Love it..
Hugs, Linda

Heather "Hev" said...

Such a lovely card Linda :)

Thank you for joining in the challenge over at Incy Wincy Challenges - challenge 2

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Linda - very sophisticated colours
Ann x

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card Linda! love the colour. Kim

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online