Thursday, May 21, 2009

Whiff of Joy image


Hi everyone,
Today has been a quiet day for me as I was studying but I did manage to take time out to get a challenge done for Cupcake Craft Challenge. I used a Whiff of Joy image and coloured her with water colour pencils, actually this is the second image I coloured, as I had just finished the first one and spilt water on it aggg don’t you just hate it when that happens.
The papers are from K and Co, I love the colours of this paper, on the right side is a border strip I cut in half and threaded ribbon through the holes and tied a bow in the middle, the strip on the left is from Bo Bunny.
The flowers I did in the Cuttlebug, sandpapered the edges and moulded them to give a bit of texture, the gems and pin are from down the souk here and the sentiment is a stamp but I cannot remember the name of it.






I am showing you the inside, so you can see the beautiful colours in the paper and I left the inside blank for now till I make up my mind who it is for.







Have a good day all and thanks for popping by.


13 comments:

Lacey said...

Very cute card! I love the colors.

Stef H said...

This is gorgeous. I love those colors and I just love the inside too.

Thank you so much for your birthday wish. I am truly blessed that you are my friend. This is one super birthday!

Hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is utterly gorgeous love how you have coloured the image and the colours used for your card it all gels so beautifully together.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

I love the image and the colours you have used are really fab, great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us this week at ccc hugs pops x

Liza said...

Great card, the image is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda,l love the image and colour.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous card love your colouring and the great colour combo you have used on this one sweetie
Huigs Jacqui x

Stephanie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.

Donna said...

Beautiful card Linda, love all your fabulous papers. Have a great weekend. Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Lovely card. The image is so sweet and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Linda,thanks for taking part in this weeks CCC!
Clairexx

Ida / Little said...

I love how when studying there is always time for crafting ;) Your card looks gorgeous, really nice colors! Thanks for playing with us this week at CCC!!

Hugs Ida

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online