Friday, May 15, 2009

Tilda and Ladybird

Tilda Card

Good Evening Ladies and any Gents that have popped over.

I’ve been in one of my favourite shops today, the candle shop and the smells are magnificent, so I just had to have a little purchase of some candles and another container, the only thing was hubby was with me so I had to limit myself but there was so many smells to choose from, so in the end I got Vanilla my old time favourite.

At least he did not ask again what I want those for? I think he learned his lesson from last time he ask me that question. It was in Marks and Spencers (UK brand clothes shop) I was buying knickers and he ask me what I wanted them for (in another words you have enough) so I looked at him and said I was going to put them on my head and walk round the shop, what do you think I want them for. lol he was so stunned he just fell about laughing, so funny

So onto the card, today I was in a yellow and green mood and decided to do a Tilda image, isn’t she so cute and love those wellies and that ladybird is adorable, I also did the inside of the card.










I entered it into Papertake Weekly Challenge and you had to add an animal somewhere on your card so I think this fits with my ladybird.

Thanks for popping by again and I shall be round your blogs to see what you have been up to..

Papers - Shabby Princess Bo Bunny yellow spots
Bo Bunny - Green Flowers, Brad
K and Co Yellow Flowers
Bling – QVC
Stamp – Tilda and Penny Black
Heart – Jumbo
Nestability – Label 1
Computer font – Casper
Stamped image done with – Water colour pencils.


7 comments:

Joy said...

lovely card! love all you gals who decorate inside and out of your cards! that's so fabulous! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment!

Stef H said...

This is stunning and I love your story about the knickers too. AND, I just love your new page!

Hugs,

Unknown said...

This is sooo sweet Linda. Thanks for visiting me at my blog and I just realised you have me on your blog list. What an honor, THANKS!!!! Keep up the lovely work!

Roberta
Prairie Fairy

Linnie said...

This is Beautiful Linda I looove the colour combo mmm i can smell the candles from here
luv
linniexxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Fab card for the challenge honey & love how it's nice & bright.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Linda said...

Another fab card Linda.

Why do men ask such stupid questions when you are out shopping.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online