Sunday, May 24, 2009

DT Call and Candy




Delightful day to day as I had a delivery, my new Whiff of Joy stamps whooo so beautiful and can not wait to get them inked up, oh and the usual comment from hubby, you know the one, what do you want them for lol.


On to my card, I have used the sketch from Nutshells and their image, isn’t she a beauty.
I have used K and Co papers, oh the purple is from a stack of recycled paper (new in the craft shop) which I put through the Cuttlebug with swiss dots embossing folder. The green flowers, leaves and gems are Bo Bunny and the flowers I did in the Cuttlebug, sandpapered the edges and moulded them to give a bit of texture, font on the computer.



I left the inside blank again for now, till I make up my mind who it is for.




Nutshells have a DT call, all you have to do is follow the sketch, created by Nikki and download their free image to use as simple as that, so why not try your hand ladies.


Also to celebrate the launch of their new blog they have some fantastic candy to give away!
4 brand new Nutshells stamps from the new Summer collection, before the official release, and a selection of Imaginisce flowers, you gotta be in it to win it








5 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a great card love those papers and gorgeous image, hope you are enjoying your new WOJ stamps
Hugs Jacqui x

Stef H said...

This is fabulous and you should be a shoo in. I like that you decorate both sides of the inside.

Good luck.

Hugs,

Riet said...

wowww Linda,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card, good luck. Anesha

Anonymous said...

linda, I love this one!

-- dalis

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online