Monday, May 18, 2009

Cute Daisy May and Friday Sketchers

Cute Daisy May and Friday Sketches

Good Morning Ladies
Well it soon got round to Monday again, I am sure the older you get, the more time goes faster, so I am sticking to 30 something ohhhh in my dreams.
Todays card is for my DT spot at Cute Daisy May and I also entered into Friday Sketches which is a beautiful sketch this week by Claudia Rose

So on to my DT spot for this week at Cute Daisy May’s, and this week’s theme is Spring Colours and Flowers ohh I love Flowers, so get those juices flowing and have a bash and if you win you get a download of your choice from the talented Linnie and you get to sport the new Daisy Logo on your blog, now that’s worth entering for.
Reminder you do not have to use the Daisy images, the choice is yours as long as its cute.
Now this ones so cute I loved colouring her, oh I named the dog Muffin, as I was colouring her hubby said do you want a muffin lol, silly I know.






Just a simple inside this time, but I did enjoy it and that's what's it's all about, don't you agree.






Cute Daisy Notice
WE ARE OFFERING A GUEST DESIGNER SPOT. IT WILL BE FOR TWO MONTHS..... THE CALL WILL BE OPEN FOR THREE WEEKS ...SO COME ON IN AND HAVE A GO...YOU MUST ENTER YOUR WORK IN OUR CHALLENGE.
BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE

Well thats all for now and will be back later to check on your creations, thanks for popping by and leaving me really nice comments I do appriciate it.

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card! anesha

Kim Dellow said...

Really pretty card. Kim

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so sweet and Springy Linda! I love the darling image. I noticed you're on the DT with my dear friend Enfys. We design together on BBTB and The Cutting Cafe. Small world isn't it? Hugs, D

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful..Love the darling image and the details are wonderful..
Hugs, Linda

Sandra said...

Hi...beautiful card,love the image you have used and your inside looks really lovely...
Take care
San x

Stef H said...

This is beautiful and the best of luck on the DT!

Hugs,

Enfys said...

Like I said on our DT blog, love it, and the finishing is fabulous.
luv
En x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Beautiful card Linda , inside and out. Thanks for your kind words on my bad day yesturday. janex

Linnie said...

Linda your card is fab i loove your work very much
luv
linniexxx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online