Monday, May 11, 2009

Cute Daisy May Sketch

Cute Daisy May Sketch

Good morning ladies well I cannot believe it’s Monday already! Where does the time go?

I have managed to get my scrap room sorted at last (I can actually see my seat now lol) and my papers are put away in my new unit, she says with a big grin.
Since I started stamping my collection of stamps is growing, little by little I might add, and as someone said to me, once you start stamping you will become addicted and you were right Stef I am.
Now if only I could get them sorted in some sort of order and find a place to put and store them I would be a happy chappy oh and even more happier if I could get this darn exam finished aaggg.

Now onto my DT card for the Challenge on Cute Daisy May and this week is a sketch for you to follow.
I used sheet 22 and you can find this image here and many more, K and Co papers and distressed the edges, Bo Bunny flowers and brads, coloured with Copice, which I had trouble with this week as the yellow kept streaking aggg (one of those weeks).
The corners, I cannot remember ever buying them lol and found them in my stash and I used stickles on the flowers which does not show very well on this picture.




Just a reminder, you do not have to use a Cute Daisy May image on your design as long as its cute that's ok, we all love cute don’t we. So come along and join in the fun and you could win a sheet of downloads of your choice and the new blinkie, you can see it on my side bar, don’t you think it sweet and a lovely addition to any blog.

Thank you again for the sweet comments you have been leaving me I do appreciate it and look forward to reading them after a long day.
I will be back later to see what you have been up to and to see your beautiful creations, off for a nice cup of tea now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Linda

Ann x

Linnie said...

Linda i loove your card thankyou sooo much for your support
luv
linniexxx

Stef H said...

Beautiful card.

Hugs,

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!! So sweet and elegant!

Greetings,
Saskia

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Love your DT card the colours are gorgeous as is the image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandra said...

Hi Linda...beautiful card,how cute is this image,and such pretty papers,
Take care
San x

Crafting Queen said...

Really cute card.
Anesha

Becky said...

Beautiful card Linda, I love your card, the image is so sweet!
Love Becky xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online