Monday, May 25, 2009

Cute Daisy May



Hi Ladies, I went down to the craft shop today as I bought a flower punch yesterday and darn thing will not work aggg but they did not have another one so I will just have to wait and hope they get some in. While I was there I bought some yummy cakes from next door as I write this I realize I'v left them in the shop ohh not my day today

On to my DT spot for Cute Daisy May and this week’s theme is to make a Monotone card, I used sheet 24 from Daisy designs, but you don’t have to use the Daisy images just pick one of your own. I choose the colour Pink! well that’s no surprise as it happens to be one of my favourite colours. Hope you like it and the guest designer spot is still open so don’t forget to get those entries posted.


Thought I share with you this photo editor called Photo Scape and I must say I love it and its got all these jazzy things you can do with it, but I am still in the experimental stage at the moment lol, I would almost certainly be able to do more with it, but its finding the time.

Thank you for popping by my place and have a really good day.

Hugs Linda

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet card Linda! I really like the monochromatic theme you have going.

Roberta

Stef H said...

I love pink too and that image is adorable. Your card is beautiful. I hope you went back for those donuts!!!!!

Hugs,

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Linda, what a great card hunny. I had to laugh about the cakes, but im afraid i would have gone back for them!!!! i love cake! hope you are having a good weekend, catch up with you soon i hope. Big hugs Linda x

Linnie said...

Your card is just fab linda i have to say i do have a soft spot for that image
luv
linniexxx

Becky said...

Your card is beautiful Linda! I love pink too!!
Seems like things are not going your way today, I don't think I'd ever make the mistake of leaving cakes behind lol!! Yummy!!!
Love Becky xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandra said...

Hi Linda....gorgeous card,love the cute image you've worked with this week and such a pretty colour scheme...i love pink!,well i think most of us do...lol,
Take care
San x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Linda - hope today's better for you
Ann x

Becky said...

Thanks for my adorable card and stamped images which arrived today Linda, so kind of you and so adorable, thanks so much!!
Love Becky xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online