Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friends Card

Friends Card

Good Afternoon Ladies
Well busy day today, as I was up very early too take two doggies for a walk as my friend has gone away for a few days, then had a play in the garden with the dogs or should I say I had a play as they just sat a watched me, I am sure they were thinking, ok Linda’s lost it lol.

On to my card I made this morning, its for the Whiff of Joy Challenge and you had to make a friendship card which was great as I was making one for my friend in the UK to send her, along with some crafting goodies. All the things you see on the card are from K and Co except the image of course which is WFJ and I cannot wait till my Summer stamp kit comes ohhh.
I used Stickles on the wings, cakes and flowers, the lace bit from my stash and a distressing ink is Pink/Brown around the image, I also sand papered round the pink card.
I did the inside too with matching papers and a flower punch.

The reason I use Bo Bunny, Shabby Princess and K and Co a lot is these are the makes we get in our 1 craft shop, I am hoping she will get something different soon (not complaining really) I just like a change now and then.
Time to go as hubby will be in soon and I am doing afternoon tea yummy, thanks for popping in and I shall be round your blogs later.

7 comments:

Zoe said...

Hello Linda, I love your pretty card and I love the cute girl image.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Stef H said...

This is just gorgeous! And she's a very lucky friend who gets this!

Hugs,

LINDA said...

Such a Gorgeous card.. Love the image, the colors. and you have colored it just perfect..
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Utterly gorgeous Linda
Ann x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great image and love how you decorated the inside as well.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Fabulous card, love the image and her glittery wings. jane

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online