Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friends Card

Friends Card

Good Afternoon Ladies
Well busy day today, as I was up very early too take two doggies for a walk as my friend has gone away for a few days, then had a play in the garden with the dogs or should I say I had a play as they just sat a watched me, I am sure they were thinking, ok Linda’s lost it lol.

On to my card I made this morning, its for the Whiff of Joy Challenge and you had to make a friendship card which was great as I was making one for my friend in the UK to send her, along with some crafting goodies. All the things you see on the card are from K and Co except the image of course which is WFJ and I cannot wait till my Summer stamp kit comes ohhh.
I used Stickles on the wings, cakes and flowers, the lace bit from my stash and a distressing ink is Pink/Brown around the image, I also sand papered round the pink card.
I did the inside too with matching papers and a flower punch.

The reason I use Bo Bunny, Shabby Princess and K and Co a lot is these are the makes we get in our 1 craft shop, I am hoping she will get something different soon (not complaining really) I just like a change now and then.
Time to go as hubby will be in soon and I am doing afternoon tea yummy, thanks for popping in and I shall be round your blogs later.

8 comments:

Zoe said...

Hello Linda, I love your pretty card and I love the cute girl image.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is just gorgeous! And she's a very lucky friend who gets this!

Hugs,

LINDA said...

Such a Gorgeous card.. Love the image, the colors. and you have colored it just perfect..
Hugs, Linda

spiritofcreativity said...

Utterly gorgeous Linda
Ann x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anesha said...

Lovely card, great image and love how you decorated the inside as well.

Rach said...

A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy.xx

jem said...

Fabulous card, love the image and her glittery wings. jane

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online