Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby card and Tag

Thank you all for the lovely comments you have been leaving me and I do appreciate it, thank you very much my friends.
Baby card and tag tonight, I did not have time to create today so this is one I did last week.
I went to my favourite shop that had a half price sale on and buy a sale item and get one free, well I spent longer in there than I had intended, but wow was I a happy bunny when I came out (big grin). It was made even better as I had my eye on these Egyptian Cotton Towels in Turquoise, brilliant in the sale and half price wooopie, anyway enough of my ramblings here's the card.



7 comments:

Eva said...

Such a cute card and tag...

Stef H said...

Adorable.

Love the new page and banner!

Linnie said...

Linda your card is so simple yet stylish i think one of the hardest things to acheive you do it beautifully.
linniex

jacque4u2c said...

Love your blog! Thanks for sharing!

jacque4u2c said...

Just wanted to let you know...I have something over at my blog for you....

Joey said...

Hi Linda, your card is gorgeous, love the little matching tag too. joey.xx

Sally said...

very elegant card and tag.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online