Saturday, February 28, 2009

Messy Rabbit, Challenge

Messy Rabbit Stamp and Challenge.
Hello everyone, hope your all having a good day, well the weather has change again here and we have high winds, but warm with it so thats not too bad. I got a deliver of crafting goodies today, some new Nessties, Ebossing folders and some Copice Pens which I have been waiting for. I have had a lot of trouble getting to grips with my Whisper Pens and decided to invest in some Copice, so I hope I have more luck in my colouring now. I also got some Magnolia and Messy Rabbit stamps ohhhh I'm a happy chappy. I got straight to work on a Messy Rabbit stamp and this is the result which I shall be entering to the ABC Challenge which is C for child and the Cute Card Thursday which was to have an animal on your card, hope you like it.

Off for a wander round and to see what you have all been up to and thanks for popping by my place.


11 comments:

Stef H said...

Oh Linda, this is sooooo cute! You're gonna love your Copics! I was a die-hard SU marker person until I tried Copics. Now I'm a Copic-addict! Shhhh, don't tell hubby!

Eva said...

Linda, how cute is this card and boy, I am so happy for you about the Copics....I know everyone loves them. I don't own any, but it sure is on my dreamlist...Have fun playing with your new goodies!!!

Zoe said...

Hello Linda, I love the rabbit it is so sweet and I love your lovely colouring.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is just too cute Linda, I just love Messy Rabbit, gorgeous card! Hope your having a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Deb said...

What a gorgeous card, such a cute bunny!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Hope you are having a great weekend, Debx

jacque4u2c said...

Linda this is so cute! I just love it!

Linnie said...

cute card linda i loooove those rabbits
luv
linnie

Unknown said...

I love this blue and the gorgeous rabbit! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Zoe said...

Hello Linda, Thank you for entering my blog candy and good luck.
love
Zoe
xxxxxx

Sally said...

That is just the cutest! Love that rabbit

rozzyb said...

Ooooohhhh i do love messy Rabbit. soo Cute. ilove your card
hugs rozzy xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online