Saturday, February 7, 2009

Flower Card and Challenge


The paper is a present from a friend; it comes from a book collection of all different colours and textures. The topper in the circle, I can not remember where I got these but I happen to have a box full, must be at least 20 in there, I quiet like them and they make quick and easy cards. I also did some stamping today, which I did enjoy! But did not use the whisper pens as they drove me crazy last time, I used paint instead and I am quite happy with the results, I will make the card tomorrow.
Have a really good day all.

5 comments:

Linnie said...

Very pretty card linda your cards are so inspirational i like the idea of using up our bits lol
luv
linnie

Unknown said...

Lovely card - it IS handy to have toppers ready made sometimes when you need a quick card! Lol Lynn x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Linda and I love the gorgeous topper, Look forward to seeing the images you have coloured, Hugs, Nikki x

Stef H said...

This is gorgeous! Love those flowers!

Sally said...

Stunning card.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online