Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cuttlebug, Buttons, Bows, Challenge,Baby Girl

Buttons and Bows Challenge

Baby girl card today plus the usual tag to go with it. I entered it into the challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge and this was called Buttons and Bows, since I have a lot of baby cards to do I thought I'd combine them with a challenge and this is what I came up with. My friend who wants these cards want's them clean and simple so I think this fits in ok. Having trouble with the light tonight so it's not the best photo I'v taken. I print the verse on the inside of the card first and this is what it says.

A sweet little treasure
sent from above,
a coo and a smile,
wrapped up in love

...Congratulations on your new baby!



9 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

LOVE IT!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card. I think that Stork stamp with the hearts makes a beautiful baby card. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Linnie said...

fab as always
linniex

Tracey said...

Gorgeous baby card :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Linnie said...

go take a look on my blog linda
linniex

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Linda and I just love the sweet design, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Faye said...

Ooh, this is a gorgeous baby card.

Nikki said...

Your card is just beautiful. I just love the ribbon what a great colours you have used.
Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft Challenge
Nikki x

Paula said...

Stunning card love the colour's. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online