Sunday, February 8, 2009

Black, Lime Green and Pink

Black, Lime Green and Pink Card
Hello everyone, this morning was my Mah-jong game (I play every Sunday morning with a group of ladies here) and while I was playing I thought of this card. The card is Black, Lime Green and Pink and made from silver peel offs, which I coloured, except the flower of course, which is a die cut. You can not see it very well on the photo but the outline of the dress in Lime, and of course the tag to match. I did decorate the inside of this because when I opened it up, the verse I had printed onto the card was upside down, oops, anyone else done this lol.
Oh by the way I lost Mah-jong by a 100 points agggg.
Have a great day everyone.




5 comments:

Linnie said...

Linda i love the lime green and pink combination fabby card please go pick up your award from my blog
linniex

Stef H said...

Oh Linda - this is gorgeous. I love the colors!

I used to play Mah Jongg way back when. In tournaments too! Thanks for the memories! Haven't played in over 25 years now - boo hoo.

Have a great day!

{{hugs}}

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Linda and love how you have decorated the inside too, Hugs, Nikki x

Sally said...

Your card is very stunning. Love the color combo and yes I have turned my sentiment upside down more times than I care to admit. LOL

Kim Dellow said...

Very elegant card. Kim

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online