Friday, February 27, 2009

Challenge






This weeks challenge at Arty Glirlz is butterflies and I designed this Thank You card for my friend in the UK who sent me a bag she made herself, it just beautiful, so I combined the two together which was perfect as she like butterflies.

















Photos of the bag and the buttons she added to the handles.





































I finished designing my card for the new Daisy May Challenge Blog but you will have to wait till Monday to see it, this is when the first challenge will be posted and I hope you will all have a go and I will look forward to seeing your creations, now I'm off to check what you all have been creating.

9 comments:

Junie said...

WOW Linda !!!! JUST STUNNING !!! Hugs have a great weekend !!!

Jeanette said...

Linda, Thank you for stopping by my blog and adding it to your candy jar. I just looked at your work and I love it. I'll be back to visit again.

Jeanette

Stef H said...

WOW! That's gorgeous!

Sally said...

Stunning card. I love everything about it.

Lou Sims said...

Great card and love the layering.

The bag your friend made is also gorgeous and very talented.

Hope you having a great weekend,

Lou
x

Linda said...

Hey Linda, you have been a busy bee. Hope you aren't neglecting your studies.

Anyway, both the card and bag are fab.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Linda and the bag you received from your friend is gorgeous, those buttons are so cute, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

WOW Absolutely beautiful!!!

Thanks for joining in with the butterfly challenge on Arty Girlz

Julie xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online