Thursday, February 12, 2009

Challenges and Faires

Today I totally forgot I had a little girls Birthday tomorrow so I had to do a rush card, so it was back to the faires again plus she is a pink and lilac girl (two of my favourite colours). I am going to enter it into Sketch Saturday.




Not long before my friend arrives now and to answer Sallys question yes she is a crafter too so we will be having craft days like we did last time, it's so good to craft with someone else as you both get to swap ideas. Last time she was here she got addicted to my Cuttlebug and as soon as she got home she bought one lol, so now we have more to chat about.

Off to look at some of my favourite blogs now and see what everyone has been creating.

3 comments:

Linnie said...

fab work as always love the fairy...no linda the wardrobe just takes a couple of hours after it is cut out we have sold hundreds and hundreds of this template
linniex

Stef H said...

Cute fairy! Boy, I wish I was visitng. We'd have a blast crafting together. We'd probably try to out-talk each other too. Not to mention that we'd be rolling on the floor laughing at everything!

Hope you have a fabulous time!

Sally said...

Fabulous card. She is going to love it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online