Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sympathy

I made this card today thinking of my friend who arrives from the UK tomorrow, she lost her father yesterday and will be flying to South Africa (where he lived) from here to be with her family.
So from tomorrow till after the weekend there will be no posts on my blog as I need to be with her before she leaves but I will be looking around your blogs later in the night when everyone has popped off to bed.
So here's the card which I found difficult to make as I did not want it to be too fussy but enough to showed we cared and this is what I came up with.




4 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful card. Sympathy cards are so very hard to make. Give your friend my condolences.

Zoe said...

Hello Linda, I bet your Friend will appreciate your card and I love the design.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Stef H said...

Beautiful card. She is lucky to have you for a friend. Tell her your blogging friends will keep her in our prayers!

DonnaMundinger said...

Your card is lovely Linda! These are so difficult for people you care about but I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated. I'm so sorry for her loss. xxD

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online