Friday, February 13, 2009

Girl Dress

Good Evening all, hope you all had a good day, we had a big sand storm here today and I have got half of it in my lounge at the moment, and it's forcast for tomorrow as well, so no dusting till it's over because it will be just as bad the next day, good excuse not to do it lol.

I had to take this picture tonight and I just could not get the light right so please forgive the quality, the birthday message is actually pale pink but looks a lot pinker (no idea why) Tomorrow I have a wedding card to do but at this moment no ideas come to mind, the only thing I do know, it will be a clean and simple one. Off to see what my blogging friends have been upto now, have a good night all.





7 comments:

Stef H said...

This is so pretty. Love that dress! And the flower is a great touch!

Sand storm, huh? UGH! What's that like? All that comes to mind is what I see in the movies and I sure hope it's not like THAT!!!!!

Linda . J said...

Yes Stef Just like the movies, swirling sand and you can not see in front of you also aircraft are diverted to other airports as visibility is so bad.
Hugs Linda

Sally said...

Love your card. I'd like to own a dress like that if I only had the body to wear it! LOL... Everytime I think of a sandstorm I also think of the movies. do they close schools for these storms?

Linnie said...

Hope your sandstorm has finished Linda.still you wont have to clean till its over and more time to craft..love you card the little dress is smashing
linniex

Linda . J said...

Yes I think the schools close as the kids are not allowed outside.

DonnaMundinger said...

And I thought earthquakes were bad! LOL Can't even imagine a sandstorm although a reason not to dust can't be all bad. LOL Darling card Linda! Love the colors and I wouldn't mind a cute dress like that for summer. xxD

maxine said...

fantastic card

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online