Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Candy Creation

First I would like to thank everyone for their kind words for my friend, she is away as you know but will be back here soon, she told me to say thank you to you all.


Now on to my creation I made with my blog candy win I received from Linnie at LinniePinks she also has a store with these templates that are for sale, its called Helping Hands .

This is a template for an ornate door but when I looked at it, it reminded me of my grans wardrobe. I remember this imposing beast of a thing when I was little and when you are small it was quiet frightening, funny what you remember lol. Anyway getting back to my creation I decided I would not make an ornate door creation but turn it into a wardrobe instead and this is the result. I really enjoyed making this even though the trim was a bit frustrating at times but I got there in the end, hope you like it.


I would also like to tell you about a new challenge blog called THE CUTE DAISY MAY CHALLENGE BLOG..keep watching out for their very first challenge. This will be the home of CUTE cards so don't forget to go and join the fun..they will have prizes and candy to win now and again also, you can also purchase the Cute Daisy May designs on this blog.



3 comments:

Stef H said...

My gran had a gorgeous old cedar closet what we used to call a "chifferobe". I hated it as a kid and am really sad now that its gone!

You captured this fabulously and brought back some fond memories!

You sure find all this great candy too and thanks for sharing. Without you I'd NEVER find these places!

Be well, my friend.

Sally said...

Fabulous card. My gran also had a chifferobe, but I haven't a clue what happened to it. Thanks for the memories.

Linnie said...

what a fab idea linda we love people to think out of the box with the templates ..watch out for my e mail i will be in touch very shortly
luv
linnie

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online